Essential Cuba Tour
A seven night fully escorted tour that has been carefully designed from our 20 years’ experience of tour planning in Cuba.
You will gain a fantastic insight into Cuba, one of the most unique destinations in the world. Our fully escorted tour, led by an experienced guide will cover the most important sights of the Island, but also allow you to discover the real Cuba!
We have included a number of unique highlights in to the tour itinerary that most other tours on the market do not offer. These include:
- An afternoon cruising the streets of Havana in a chauffeur driven Old American car.
- Dinner at the Art Deco , La Fontana in Havana , an unique experience
- A BBQ overlooking the spectacular Vinales Valley
- A visit to historic Remedios , off the beaten track and the home of the “ Parrandas”
- A weekend in Trinidad when the live music scene is at its best!
- The chance to enjoy either a Catamaran cruise to a desert island OR a trek through the Escambray mountains, some more independent time away from the group.
- A final night dinner on a terrace in Old Havana with the best grills in the city
- A final night performance by the world famous Buena Vista Social Club!!!!
The tour has been designed for small group so as to maximise the experience for you and the tour will be guided in English throughout.
We have provided supplements for upgraded rooms in the hotels and we recommend you consider the Junior Suites at Los Jasmines hotel that have the best views of the valley for a very small upgrade.
In Trinidad we can also offer the Iberostar Trinidad hotel on half board basis subject to availability. This hotel is situated in the centre of the city and whilst not on the beach or all inclusive, it commands a great location and is the most luxurious hotel in the city.
In addition if you have a preference for an alternative hotel in Havana we will do our utmost to fulfil your requests.
On the Saturday in Trinidad you have the choice to take one of the two optional excursions for a small pre bookable supplement OR you can explore Trinidad on your own OR just relax, the choice is yours!.
On the last day in Havana it’s possible to arrange for you to continue the journey to the beach resorts of Varadero, Cayo Santa Maria, Cayo Coco and Guillermo or eastern Cuba.