14 Night Multi Centre
This is a suggested fourteen night itinerary to take you across the length of Cuba. As with all our hotels and holidays you can customise it to suit your preferences.
- Days 1 to 4 - Old Havana
- Wander the busy streets of Old Havana on a walking tour, take in a museum or art gallery. Take a trip along the Malecon in a classic American car. In the evening venture out to one of the many lively venues and salsa until sunrise.
- Days 5 and 6 - Cienfuegos
- Drive around the so called 'Pearl of the South', great views to Cienfuegos Bay and interesting architecture. Relax in one of the many parks or squares.
- Days 7 to 10 - Trinidad beach
- Tour one of Cuba's oldest cities with its narrow cobblestone streets and monuments. Spend a few days relaxing at Playa Ancon, a great beach nearby. Tour the mountain range of Topes de Collantes, with its stunning vegetation and waterfalls.
- Day 11 - Sancti Spiritus
- Tour another old Cuban city and its monuments. Drive through the mountain range of Escambray.
- Days 12 and 13 - Santa Clara
- Visit Che Guevara's last resting place, the city he freed. The history of the Revolution can be felt there.
- Day 14 - Old Havana
- Return to Havana for a day before you depart for the UK.